This page contains links to helpful information and resources on substance abuse and addiction, organizations, certifications and other co-occurring mood disorders.
Associations and Organizations We Support
- The Joint Commission – Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools™ – The mission of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools™ is the improvement of education in the South through accreditation.
- NAMI – The National Alliance on Mental Illness is one of the nation’s largest mental health advocacy organizations, dedicated to improving the lives of millions of Americans that are affected by mental illness.
- The Jason Foundation – The mission of the Jason Foundation is to increase the awareness and education of youth suicide, the”Silent Epidemic.” By providing students, parents and teachers the tools and resources to help identify at-risk youth, a Triangle of Prevention can be established.
Treatment Directories & Resources
- Drug Rehab Services – provides an in-depth treatment directory with 100s of detox, inpatient, outpatient and residential programs from all over the US. DRS has recently launched a free Android & iPhone app giving individuals a user-friendly version of the site directly on their phone or tablet. Visit their site today to learn more.
Read about us on these addiction, behavioral health and hospital pages listed below:
- Psychology Today – A website and print publication with all of the latest news in the world of psychology, also features a directory of therapists and treatment centers.