Village Behavioral Health provides leading residential treatment for adolescents suffering with addictions, trauma, mood and co-occurring disorders. When you choose Village Behavioral Health, our entire team works with you to assure you will receive the best possible care and treatment.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Village Behavioral Health accepts most major commercial insurance plans and some state Medicaid plans. Our more common insurance placements are BCBS, CIGNA, Magellan, AETNA, Amerigroup, UHC/UBH.
For TN residents, we accept most forms of TennCare to include Amerigroup, TennCare Select, Bluecare, and Cover Kids. We are also contracted with NC Medicaid (depending upon the MCO).
List of Current MCO Contracts:
- Employers Health Network
- First Health/Coventry
- MH Net
- Nevada Medicaid
- TennCare-BlueCare (Value Options)
- Beacon Health
- NC Medicaid MCOs Include:
- Cardinal Innovations
- VAYA Health
- Sandhills Center
- Partners Behavioral Health
Alternative Funding Options
Village Behavioral Health is able, at times, to negotiate single case agreements with other insurance plans; depending upon the type of insurance it is. We will verify with your insurance plan if we are;
- contracted with your insurance plan,
- if you have appropriate residential benefits on your plan and
- what, if any out of pocket expense you will have on admission day if your referral is approved by insurance for residential treatment.